Sadly we missed the first picture day this year due to sickness. I was worried about having to take them on re-take day with no opportunity for make-ups. Well, my worry was unfounded and now that most people have received their pics, here they are...............
Things have come a long way since Lifetouch took my school pics and now you can choose several backgrounds even within the same photo package. Each sheet of photos can have a unique look and although we didn't, you can take advantage of modern post-editing techniques to take out every flaw and mis-placed hair. Where was that tool when I was in junior high??? Not sure how these people get Ben to sit so charmingly still each year but kudos to the professionals.




Oh my gosh, Ben looks like such a little man! Yet, still so adorable with those smooshable cheeks. :) I was also surprised at C's school photographer. He gave only different color options though, all with the diagonal lasers look - oh, dear sweet outdated small town Ottumwa.
ReplyDelete"now that most people have received their pics"...UHMEM?!?!
ReplyDeleteHoly high tech, batman! Love this picture, his smile, the backgrounds. Everything. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Jess.. He is so cute (handsome) :) a little jealous those backdrops weren't there when I was growing up!!
ReplyDelete