I hid my laughter and calmly agreed with an, "Ok. whatever you say. "
10 am
2pm
brrrrrrr!
Ben did get his first real post-snow "warm" chocolate and couldn't get enough.
We spent our Tuesday with friend Wyatt and his mom, Jess at the WOW Children's museum and having burritos for lunch. Tuesday was not supposed to include much snow, but it hardly stopped all day.
Ben would've stayed at the piano all day.
He can finally do the bubble machine on his own. This one is a little more DIY and harder to pull than the one at the big (read: more well-funded) museum near our house.
Oh these two are such blessings to their Jessica mamas.
We spent Tuesday evening celebrating Great Grandma Lola's 97th birthday. She is living in a great new facility very close to Pat and Jim that has meant less worry and work for all involved and she seems very happy there too.
This one melts me.
The drive home was a hairy one and for all I'd gone through single-momming it all week, I really missed having Ryan there to drive us home. ;) So much of the country is under this cold-snap that even Ryan isn't escaping it in a much more southern locale. Fortunately for Ben, the forecast calls for more boots, more snowballs and more "warm" chocolate.






"It WILL MOUNT"...best line ever, bahahaha! Yeah, this cold snap has been so brutal and sudden. Looks like you are making the best of it (and the single-momness...ugh) though. So many sweet photos in this one!
ReplyDeleteThe last two pictures make my heart ache! Love this post, and I'm with you, Ben! I'm ready for the snow to MOUNT!!! :)
ReplyDelete