Yesterday we had the pleasure of helping sweetheart Quincy celebrate his first birthday with an Ugly Doll (little-monster) themed party. It is mind-boggling to me that I've been taking his pics for an entire year and I have already claimed dibs on senior pictures someday.
His party was a bit of a last minute decision and you would have never known. The food spread was amazing and delicious and temps in the 70's made for a perfect day to enjoy the Long's huge backyard and some Broncos football. The decor was very cute with several paper pennant banners and almost as many photo banners filled with Quincy's cutie mug. My favorite part was the favors and I failed to get a pic. Jill had a big basket full of ugly dolls with instructions for each kiddo to adopt one before they left. Ben was THRILLED to find a black one and loves his "batty ninja" who is at home in his bed beside Jelly (who was also a gift from Jill.) The whole afternoon was absolutely delightful and I was floored by the execution of every detail from a working mama with very little planning time. Amazing job Jill!!
We all waited quite a while for Quincy to care about his cute cake. Jill made a special applesauce cake and decorated it herself!

Those cake pops are so fun! Glad you guys had a good time and that balloon shot is wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for capturing the day! Love you!
ReplyDelete- Jill
Adorable party and sweet Quincy, too! Great shots, JH.
ReplyDelete