Friday, October 11, 2013
we're going on a leaf hunt
Ben and I had great fun adding a little leaf hunt to our walk with friend Towbin and her pups this week. I saved our hunting bags so we can try again in a couple weeks as this activity includes lots of different motor skills, counting, color recognition, and creativity. It was his first time gluing at home and he really enjoyed that as well. I had more luck with this than other creative projects of late and I think the "press press press," after gluing and the texture of the leaves really contributed to the enjoyment. I hope we can repeat this project once or twice more before the leaves have all fallen and winter starts creeping in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i love this so much - hoping for lots of fun creative projects all through your life, nugget.
ReplyDeleteI love this! Such a cute idea. I have a summer scavenger hunt for Camp Auntie that I have yet to use... Next year!
ReplyDeleteLove it. The craft AND that fall mantel!
ReplyDelete