waiting for Dada....always!
first try of a tootsie roll-yuck!
MeeMee did a fantastic job on Ben's costume and I'm excited that it's durable enough for him to play in throughout the year.
On Halloween night we headed to the Old Gaylord Street shops for their second biggest event of the year. You can read all about the official scoop here. We left glow sticks in the pumpkins and candy on the porch and
We enjoyed pizza and beer at IlVicino and temperatures in the 60's well after dark. There was an awesome sense of community and fun and I'm already looking forward to next year now that I know what to expect and how to plan and to have a wagon full of adult beverages. :)
Tante, MeeMee, Nana and Papa all joined us and made the night complete. Walking to both evenings' events in flip-flops is certain proof of global warming as I can hardly remember a childhood Halloween without snow.
One of our guests even quipped, "this is so fun it almost makes me want to get married and have kids!" I'll leave it to the readers to figure out who that might have been.
Hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween.
he loved all the Sesame Street costumes he saw :)
With neighbor Joey-fighting crime :)
Tres Generaciones (and a smile to die for)
The Creeper of Gaylord :). His house was awesome and he hid in the street scaring people.
a last minute ghost joined our candy table :)
The neighbors had one pumpkin flaming with kerosene. It looked SO neat!
night-night kissies for Tante :)









I firmly stand by tootsie rolls as a low-fat delicious chocolate alternative. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, AND, I rarely know what kids are. I just comment that they look scary, pretty, strong, etc. :)
ReplyDeleteUm, I would like to see a little more effort next year... I'm talking Ryan as pig, you as Princess Pea, and Molly as Red. Come on, Mama, step it up. ;)
ReplyDeleteJK - Seriously a great costume on a great kid. That Joey was a kill, too.
yep, i agree with ben: tootsie rolls are gross. cute costume!
ReplyDelete