This morning we joined frequent Tuesday play-daters Wyatt, and his mama, Jess at the WOW Children's Museum. This lovely tucked-away gem was very busy as we woke to snow this morning after enjoying 80 degree temps last weekend.
last Saturday afternoon
The WOW museum is certainly a place that can and will entertain Ben for years to come. Many of the activities would be more enjoyed by the 3-8 year old set, but Ben mostly had fun nonetheless. Unfortunately this was one of his first lessons in taking turns and it was hard for him to grasp that he couldn't stay on the moving Jeep non-stop. We practiced waiting in line a couple times, but the tantruming did not end. After awhile he was distracted by other fun activities. Rather than name all the fun things WOW offered, I'll let you look HERE if you care:).
in the dance mirror-A Tale of Two Ben's-a scary story
the ball room was a big hit with both boys
this is the pirate ship with a book-nook that has a fish tank inside:).
the culprit Jeep ride
What a busy week you've already had. Better save some energy for the highly-competitive Family Compound Egg Hunt on Sunday :) You're an awesome mama to be scouting out all these awesome things for the nugget - he has pure joy and wonderment written all over that face!!
ReplyDeleteI want to say again how glad I am that you are so happy back "home." I can read the joy in your posts, and although I miss you something awful, I know you are where you are meant to be. :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Molly...you and Ben have been busy busy busy! 'WOW' is all I have to say about this place. Ha ;)
ReplyDelete