Tuesday, April 17, 2012

a candid response to "NO!"

We just returned from an absolutely delightful trip to Calgary to visit friends Tisha, Caleb and Cadyn.  While my next post will provide more details than you ever desired about our trip, I have too much life to deal with and pictures to sort, to write that post now.  
I will quickly share though, as these shots are certainly worth their own post.  Ben had a strong desire to climb up onto a low living room table during our visit and received repeated and strong No's! from his mama.  This was his response.........................










Broke my heart....a little.  It takes a strong mama to stand up to those kinda tears and his kinda flirting.  I just keep reminding myself that a little strength now will pay off BIG in the future.


3 comments:

  1. OMG this makes me want to cry!!! Mean Mama!! Naughty Nugget - stay off the tables. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. And in typical crazy Angela response, this makes me laugh. :) You're such a good mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I miss that face (even scrunchy and teary) so much already!

    ReplyDelete